Ballina, New South Wales

Do not use writingxperts.com for their essay services!!They were quick to take my money and it seemed like a good service in the beginning, but they didn't follow instructions and I therefore couldn't hand in my essay.

When I asked for a refund or it to be fixed I never heard from them again. I wrote several emails to the manager and support team of the company, but they didn't care as they already had my money.

The essay was terrible, please don't get ripped off as I did.Stay away from this company.

Had an Experience with Writingxperts?

Comments

How did you get a hold of them? I can't seem to get a call back, chat and the 800 number doesn't work. I hope I didn't just lose my money!

I have tried for 10 minutes now to gather even the slightest amount of sympathy for you.You we lazy and decided to hire someone to do YOUR work for a class and it backfired!

You deserved it. Sad thing is you are only cheating yourself. I hope the lesson you learned from all this, is to do it yourself next time.

And people, this is why America is screwed.We are too lazy to write our own essays and actually LEARN SOMETHING!

Fortunebuilders - Fortune Builders is legit Fortunebuilders "Let me break it down for folks in real life. I attended a 2 hours free class from FB at a local hotel. The speaker shared enough information with me..." Read more Nv Real Estate Academy - NVREA-More Than Expected Nv Real Estate Academy "My name is Elizabeth Brumbaugh. My husband and attend the NV BusTour in July 2017. We both were extremely skeptical but when we left we were pleased that we took..." Read more School Of Permaculture - Nicholas Burtner - arrogant with Messiah Complex School Of Permaculture "Many people in the permaculture community have had similar experiences with Nicholas Burtner. Ranging from arrogance and a know-it-all attitude (sadly without knowing it all) to a picture of Jesus..." Read more COSS and STEI - STEI and COSS Fraud Singapore COSS and STEI "I would like to complain the fraud institution STEi and COSS. STEi in a Singapore college which is providing 3 months studies and 6 months internship. The Principal marketing agent..." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more Clay Cooley - Crooks Clay Cooley "I bought a car with them and they knew of my credit situation. I had a bankruptcy and they had the paperwork. They got me approved anyway, I signed for..." Read more Hughes Federal Credit Union Ripped Me Off! Hughes Federal Credit Union "Account had $50 taken out for "INACTIVE DORMANT FEE" Without my knowledge or consent. I have been with this bank for over 10yr & never had this happen Account had..." Read more Sonic - Absolutely terrible Sonic "Some girl with short blonde hair was taking my order and she had an attitude problem and she got mad because I said I wanted marinara sauce with my tatertots..." Read more